We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals for our ever-expanding business. If you feel you would like to be part of the team then we want to hear from you - even if there are no vacancies shown here.
Send your CV with a covering email to Geoff Ley at email@example.com.
Software Sales & Support
Sum-It are looking for an additional person to join their dynamic team. The role is to provide Software Sales and Support of our new Software range.Key attributes required:
- A good agricultural background - this is vital (ideally in the Dairy and Beef sectors).
- Like to work in a small pro-active team.
- Understand what a small business user (farmers) requires.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and computer literate with a pleasant and patient phone manner.
- Be self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Be very presentable, preferably with past experience in presenting and demonstrating concepts.
- Previous sales experience is not necessary but a good commercial mindset is vital to be able to identify and develop new business opportunities and build client relationships.
We need an energetic individual who will grow within the company; there is much scope for progression. You will be also providing friendly support to our customers, ensuring that they receive all the assistance they need to get the best from our software. We pride ourselves on going that extra mile to take the stress out of record-keeping for our farmers.
- Full training given
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary with annual pay reviews
- Flexible terms negotiable
- Superb location in Oxfordshire near the M40, a short walk from Thame town centre
We need a colleague who will thrive in a team, keen to move their own skills and knowledge forward in a supportive environment. Qualifications are less important to us than finding the right person.
To apply, please email your CV, with a covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the Software Sales role, to Belinda Sandon, firstname.lastname@example.org . We will not consider applications without a covering letter.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.