Our Total Cattle and Sheep management software link to a range of electronic weighers. These include Tru-Test, Gallagher and Iconix.
With all these weighers, cattle or sheep can be identified either by manually tapping their eartag/management code into the weigher or by connecting up a EID Reader to capture the animal’s EID tag and store it against their weight.
Group weigh files can then be downloaded from the weigher onto your PC and imported into the Total farm software using the Total Electronic Weigher Interface Module.
From these imported weights, daily liveweight gains can be instantly calculated and the performance of groups can be assessed against their feed, source or any number of different factors.
Whilst we do not directly supply electronic weighers, we are happy to advise on how our software links to them and recommend suitable models.
- Easily capture the animal’s EID tag and store it against the weight
- Group Weigh files can be imported into Total software
- Daily liveweight gains can be instantly calculated
- Assess performance against feed, source or other factors
- Access from PC or Smartphone