SUM-IT’s Buying Group Ledger program is designed to provide a practical and efficient solution to handling all the business activities of buying groups.
The system reduces the data input for each invoice down to a single screen so that the operator only needs to handle and enter the data ONCE to update Supplier, Member and Nominal Ledgers all at the same time.
SUM-IT's Total software is backed up by our friendly Support Helpline. The team is always happy to answer your questions and keep you going to get the job done.
- Invoice entry updates both Supplier and Member
- Unlimited Product List
- Generates Monthly Member Statements
- Wide range of Trading Analysis reports
- Fully integrates with Total Accounts
- Multi-User on Networks
Call for a quote
- Simply input ledger invoices by Supplier and also allocate to Member
- Select product from list, define your own descriptions, unlimited number available
- Query status for invoices in dispute
- Run Check Lists: Invoices and Queries
- Amend or delete entry (pre month-end update)
- Produces monthly statements — Preview mode, ALL or individual
- Automatic calculation of monthly surcharge (% or flat fee)
- Membership fee option
- Trading Position Summary by Supplier and Member
- Monthly Trading Summary by Supplier, Member, and Product
- User-Defined reports
- Log receipts from members
- Enter payments to suppliers and print payment advice
- Receipts and payments automatically posted to accounts
- Co-Op running costs are entered directly into accounts
- Run bank reconciliation
- MTD VAT Submissions — monthly or quarterly
- Year-End Summaries for Accountant
Optional Modules and Equipment
Total software operates on Windows 10, 11 and Windows Server. Suitable hardware should have a minimum of 4GB Ram and the software will require 500MB of Hard Disk capacity plus an internet connection to receive program updates and communicate with HMRC and BCMS.