The program's strength lies in its ease of input and flexibility of reporting. Choose from either Starter or Standard levels and both modules will integrate seamlessly with the Accounts module.
With Total Field you can:
- Record individual field cropping records either on PC or Smartphone/Tablet
- Use flexible Season-Start Markers to handle all crop types
- Keep your records compliant with Assurance Schemes
- Identify all organic and manufactured fertiliser usage with NVZ Report
- Calculate N kg/Ha generated by all livestock on-farm and storage needed
- Switch between Hectares and Acres with one function key at any time
- Hold historical soil analysis records by individual field
- Analyse your costings and yields by any criteria
- Plan future crop rotations as far forward as you need
- Keep machinery maintenance and grain store records up to date
- Run multiple sets of field records with just one program
Total Starter Field is designed to provide a simple field recording program to handle the basic data of inputs and outputs for each field, generating crop gross margins and maintaining stock control of all seed, fertiliser and sprays on-farm. Full fertiliser analysis enables an NVZ Report to be generated.
Should you wish to upgrade to the Standard level, this can be done at any time, without needing to re-enter any data.
Total Standard Field includes all Starter Field facilities but goes further to provide enhanced levels of detail for each application to Crop Assurance Scheme standards. LERAP Buffer Zones can be calculated and the Module will link with the PT-Mapper program to display individual field maps on demand.
All Total Standard Field reports can be easily exported into Excel, CSV, TXT and PDF formats.
|Crop Rotation Planner||•||•|
|Automatic Average Cost Price||•||•|
|Crop Summary Reports||•||•|
|Split Field Facility||•||•|
|Soil Analysis Records||•||•|
|Produce Store Weekly Checks||•||•|
|Sprayer Calibration Report||•||•|
|Machinery Maintenance Records||•||•|
|RB209 Information Report||•||•|
|NVZ Fertiliser Analysis Report||•||•|
|NVZ Muck Planner||•||•|
|Gross Margin Reports||•||•|
|Crop Yield Analysis||•||•|
|Full Individual Field Records||x||•|
|Net Margin Reports||x||•|
|Record Planned Operations||x||•|
|FEPA Spray Records||x||•|
|Cost per Tonne Reports||x||•|
|Farm Assurance Reports||x||•|
|LERAP Buffer Zone Calculator||x||•|
|Advanced Selective Reports||x||•|
|Link to PT Mapper software||x||•|
|Muddy Boots Spray Plans Importer||x||•|
|Integrates with Total Accounts||•||•|
|Data Export to Excel & Word etc.||x||•|
|Total Field App for Android Smartphones/Tablets||o||o|
|Links with Patchwork Software||x||o|
|Upgrade to Standard Field||o||x|
|O = Optional Extras. Upgrade option to Standard Field from Starter Field costs £345.|
You can record any event as it happens with the Total Field App running on any Android Smartphone or Tablet. This imports the field data from Total Field onto the device to either review what has happened on each field when field walking or input new events, such as spray jobs, as you do them outside. This data can then be synchronised with Total Field back on the office PC via WiFi at anytime.
Patchwork BlackBox Module
This enables you to download fieldwork entered onto a Patchwork BlackBox directly into the Total Standard Field Management software to avoid unnecessary data duplication.
How do I find out more?
If you would like to see the software for yourself, you can request a free on-farm demonstration, with no obligation, or order a free demonstration CD via our Contact Form.
Bespoke Software Development
If you have a specific software requirement not covered by our main product range then please contact us and ask about our bespoke software development.
Call us now 01844 213003
- View Individual Field Records
- Access Assurance Scheme Reports
- Store Your NVZ Records
- Analyse Crop Gross Margins
- Integral Stock Control
- Plan future Crop Rotations
- Optional Smartphone App to access data offline outside
- Integrates with Total Accounts